Monday, February 2, 2009

Happy Valentine's XOXO


A little message from our den to yours. I am amazed how the months fly by. We have been keeping busy. The boys are doing well. Junior Jazz keeps us going three days a week. They have just three games left in the season and will be sad when it's over. I on the other hand A.K.A. Taxi driver will be glad to see it come to an end! They have really had fun.


Life is full of surprises however this one I should have seen coming raising three boys. I have a new calling in our ward I am the Bear Den leader over the cub scouts. I really am convinced that they just picked me for my last name. How cute is that! Mama Baer over her cubs in the Bear Den. Anyway I haven't quite brought myself to buying the scout attire. You know scout shirt, tube socks and shorts. Andrew has asked that I not wear a uniform in fear I might embarrass him. Anyway we are having fun! There are about 11 boys that attend each week. We meet at the ward which makes it nice. My home can stay in one piece that way.


Another surprise to our family came a couple weeks ago. Bill was called to serve in the Stake Presidency as 1st counselor in our Stake. This calling can be for 8 1/2 to 9 years. He is excited for the assignment. I know the Lord will watch over us and bless us as he serves.



We had a fun weekend Taiden had his 1 year birthday party. It was so fun the kids were so cute. Summer did a music theme party. I made Taiden a birthday cake that looked like an ipod it turned out pretty cute. They rented a place at the Rec center called the Unity Center. It was a great place for a party. Summer is a wonderful mother Taiden is so lucky. Natalie's friend Brittany got married on Sat. I did the flowers and we were invited to the wedding. It was beautiful! We left early with dad and mom and went to dinner. It was a great time to visit without the interruption of kids.



Well another busy week awaits. Tomorrow night I have invited mom to go with me to a class on organization and spring cleaning. We also have a fun night planned this week to take the kids to Family Skate Night at Classic Skating. I will take pictures. Hope you all enjoy the upcoming holiday. I'm sure I will be helping a little at the shop. Hugs and Kisses

4 comments:

Rob said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rob said...

Heather says that the tube socks and shorts would be sexy. Nice post, Leslie, you should update more often. We really like to see what the Baer's are up to.

Toppy said...

That is too funny mama baer. That is one calling I don't know I would want to do but admire those who say yes. I cannot believe that Taiden is 1 already. That really blows my mind. The flowers were AMAZING. You are so talented. It was good to see you guys and chat for a minute.

royce and pat said...

Congratulations Mama Bear Baer. You will have alot of fun as a den mother. I enjoyed it most of the time, but I didn't have 3 of my own at home. You learn along with the boys too. sounds like all is well at the baer household. What a great looking picture. The boys are sure cute. Love ya